Keep an eye out for our upcoming sale!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2021 BOSSY BINGO WINNER - RICHARD WEDNER!
The Liverpool Foundation for Education is hosting a Tap Takeover event on Friday, June 17 from 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. at the Home Team Pub to celebrate Dr. Potter's career and retirement. Pre-sale tickets will be available for $30/per person ($35 at the door while supplies last) and will include three pints of beer on tap from Beer Tree Brew, a complimentary pint glass, and snack items. The pre-sale deadline is June 15. Those interested can purchase their pre-order tickets by signing up using the link below and paying via Venmo: @lpool_found_edu
We highly encourage you to pre-order your Tap Takeover tickets so we can order the proper amount of beverages and supplies needed to host this event (pre-sale deadline is June 15). Any profits from the event will be used as a fundraiser for the Liverpool Foundation for Education, which Dr. Potter worked hard to establish over the past couple of years. As you will see on the attached flyer, there are plenty of drink and food option specials provided by the Home Team Pub for those who do not want to participate in the Tap Takeover fundraiser portion of the event. We are looking forward to a fun afternoon to honor Dr. Potter together!
The Liverpool Foundation for Education is offering a different option for the NCAA tournament. Instead of filling out a bracket, you pick any 5 teams and you get points for every game they win. For example, Duke is a #2 seed so every time they win, you get 2 points. At the end of the tournament, the person with the most points will win. The cost is $20 per entry and $10 goes to the Liverpool Foundation for Education and $10 goes into the winner take all pot.
Rules: The rules are as follows:
1) You select any 5 teams
2) You get points for their seed number for every win, For example, an 8th seed would get you 8 points for every win they have.
3) One of your 5 teams has to make the final four in order for your total points to count. If no team in the final four, your points do not count.
4) Play-in games do not count. Only the field of 64 games will be eligible for points. You may select a play-in team as one of your 5 teams but you will not accrue points until they will a game in the field of 64.
5) Your selections are due by Thursday, March 17, 2022 by noon. Please use the Google Form link below: https://forms.gle/KWY8jjmfJypDV4M68
6) If you put in more than one team, please make sure to have a different name for each entry. ** For example if I put in 2 team entries, I would name one DJ Hunter and the second one DJ Hunter2. The cost would be $40 ($20 per team)